In this fireside chat, we talk with CEO of Antroware and how Jon Jones manages to build a world-class software company and we also cover Teams and Scaling while bootstrapping. Jone Jones is a scientist by profession specifically Physics and thermodynamics. He comes from a corporate background and tells his story how he found his cofounder and his why he started building software.
Teams & Scaling While Bootstrapping
If you are an entrepreneur and you are looking for some down to earth real advice on business aspects, there is no better way than talking to those who have gone before you.
Our goal is to connect you with great people who have navigated the ever-shifting sands of business so that you can relate, learn and take something away to action from these interviews.
If you have ever bootstrapped a business you might understand what it takes. However, everyone learns differently and everyone will take something completely new. So what you take from this interview depends on where you are at in the business. It is all dependant of the things that matter to you right now.
We are here to serve you as the startup founder to help you on your journey so we hope you enjoy and get something to take away and action today.
Here is what we cover:
- Bootstrapping a business
- Ask for help along the way
- why he got started and how he started
- The importance of relationships in business
- What it really takes to build a company
- Getting customers and the emotional rollercoaster
- Why you want to stop wearing all the hats when you start
- The Vision know where you’re going
- The team and having the right people
- The hockey stick and the S curve
- Values and why it’s important for partners etc
- Not all customers are good customers
There is no easy way to journey for an entrepreneur that is why these candid chats of pure honesty are so valuable. We know you will love this one…enjoy!
So I really hope you had your pen and paper with you our jotted some notes down from that chat but if not we put together a 3 min tips and takeaways video for you.
As always what you will hear differently to others so we would love to hear your learnings in the comments below.
3 mins Tips & Takeaways
We put this video together for you with some tips & takeaways from Jon Jones; make sure you watch to the end and see how you can connect with Jon Jones on Social.
We are here for you…
As always we are here for you to reach out and there are 4 ways we can help you and how you can work with us. Our team is in Australia, Europe the USA and here are ways we can help you. If you are a regional startup founder or a scaling business owner or remote worker working from anywhere.
- You can join us over at our FREE SandTracks Virtual Coworking community
- You can Apply for our Virtual Business Incubator SandTracks CLUB where you can get access to 25+ global mentors around the world. This is where you can trial our Mentors and then choose to work with them one on one.
- Or choose one of 4 private mentoring packages that suit where you are at today.
- We even have SandTracks for Incubator hubs. If you are a Startup hub and need access to our Global mentors we can help you to. We also encourage hubs to participate in our FREE coworking as well for the events that we hold each week.
Our team have been helping startups for over 20 years and are highly connected, experienced in ecosystems all over the world. So how can we help you?
SEE events for our next event, we hold events each week. Join us and get connected and do business in bare feet