Fireside Chat With FOMO Creator MayKing – How To Become An Influencer
FOMO Creator is that a thing?
The easy answer is Yes! It’s definitely a thing so we interviewed MayKing Tsang to find out more. Entrepreneur FOMO Creator and TEAriffic Global Mentor at SandTracks MayKing is your girl for Creating FOMO in your business. This is a super fun interview with MayKing.
After having to reinvent herself after a marriage breakdown and moved country from Australia back to the UK Mayking is a mover and shaker. She will tell you herself it’s not been an easy journey that is for sure but this little dynamo hits the ground running, creating FOMO for businesses all over the world.
Jono and Mark and I (supporting in the background tweeting and sharing the event as it happens live) Were so thrilled to interview Mayking not just because of her incredible energy by she just gives so much and never stops giving.
So tune in for this fantastic video where Maykings shares her journey and gives so many tips you’ll have to watch to take it all in.
Here is what we cover in this awesome chat:
- How to create FOMO
- Reinventing yourself is possible
- Using social media to build a business
- Why marketing is not all about you
- Creating content for the lurkers!
- Mistakes we make on social
- Why it’s about making an impact
- Why consistency works
- What is good content
- Why branding matter’s
- Why the question ‘How can I help’ for creating content
- Why you should create your own Truman show
See this really super fun fireside chat with Mayking
Tips & Takeaways from Mayking
We hope that you get a little FOMO watching this and connect with MayKing on social. We would love to hear your takeaways from this fireside chat with Mayking so leave a comment. I am sure you have a lot to do after listening to this chat and are able to put some of it into action.
Our team work hard to get your the best in the business and get the most support daily with our SandTracks Virtual Coworking
We are here for you
If you are a regional startup, entrepreneur or remote worker or innovation hub or co-working space you are all welcome to join us and connect to other hubs and regional entrepreneurs around the world.
As always we are here for you to reach out and there are 4 ways we can help you and how you can work with us. Our team is in Australia, Europe the USA and here are ways we can help you. If you are a regional startup founder or a scaling business owner or remote worker working from anywhere.
- You can join us over at our FREE SandTracks Virtual Coworking community
- You can Apply for our Virtual Business Incubator SandTracks CLUB where you can get access to 25+ global mentors around the world. This is where you can trial our Mentors and then choose to work with them one on one.
- Or choose one of 4 private mentoring packages that suit where you are at today.
- We even have SandTracks for Incubator hubs. If you are a Startup hub and need access to our Global mentors we can help you to. We also encourage hubs to participate in our FREE coworking as well for the events that we hold each week.
Our team have been helping startups for over 20 years and are highly connected, experienced in ecosystems all over the world. So how can we help you?
By Linda McCall
Mentor and Sandtracks Community Manager.